University of Cambridge
Website: www.cam.ac.uk

Defining Cambridge

Cambridge is probably different to any educational establishment you have experienced. It is a confederation of Schools, Faculties, Departments and 31 autonomous Colleges and is often referred to as a collegiate University. Students live, eat and socialise in one of the University’s 31 Colleges which provide access to a multi-disciplinary and international community as well as pastoral and academic support. Colleges provide small group teaching for undergraduates to compliment University lectures, seminars and practical work. To know details, please visit: https://www.internationalstudents.cam.ac.uk/applying/defining-cambridge

Do I need a visa to study at Cambridge?

If you are a national of a country in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland, you do not need a visa to study in the UK. If you are a national of any other country, a visa is required for study and you will need to provide evidence of this prior to starting at Cambridge. To know details, please visit: https://www.internationalstudents.cam.ac.uk/immigration

Quick Navigation: Famous Universities in UK

Orientation guide for new international students

Our International Student Guide provides practical pre-arrival and orientation information to help students coming from outside the UK plan their move to Cambridge. It includes guidance on travelling to Cambridge, opening a bank account, living in the UK and the University's support services. It also has a useful glossary of Cambridge terminology and provides some practical advice from current international students to help you settle in. To know details, please visit: https://www.internationalstudents.cam.ac.uk/arriving/pre-arrival-information

Types of study:

  • Undergraduate study
  • Graduate study
  • Cambridge Judge Business School
  • Education: PGCE, courses for teachers
  • Executive and Professional Education
  • Short & part-time courses: Institute of Continuing Education
  • Visiting students
To know details, please visit: https://www.internationalstudents.cam.ac.uk/applying/types-study

Visa Advice

The International Student Office provides visa advice on a range of UK student-related immigration matters. The service is available to those with an offer to study at Cambridge, current students and their family members. To know details, please visit: https://www.internationalstudents.cam.ac.uk/immigration/visa-advice

Tier 4 visa pilot (Masters students only)

The University of Cambridge has been selected by the Home Office (UK Visas and Immigration - UKVI), along with a small number of other UK Universities, to participate in a Tier 4 visa pilot scheme to help simplify the visa application process. To know details, please visit: https://www.internationalstudents.cam.ac.uk/tier-4-visa-pilot

Undergraduate prospectus
Cambridge offers undergraduate degree courses (known as Triposes) in the arts and humanities, social sciences, sciences and engineering.

Write Better, Get Published, Be Creative

Online Publication Opportunities for Young Writers

Digital Study Center is seeking submissions of poetry, short stories, and unique articles for publishing online to our website.

Young writers, author, and teachers are most welcome to Submit Your Writing for Publishing Assistance.

Post a Comment Blogger