Aloe vera has many important benefits to hair health, including:
- Helps in the treatment of hair loss and hair loss, because it contains the most important vitamins and minerals.
- Aloe vera gel helps nourish the hair and accelerate its growth.
- It works to prevent hair attacks and strengthens hair.
- Aloe vera has a major role in the treatment of inflammation of the scalp, and helps remove dead cells that are attached to the scalp sometimes.
- Aloe vera gel reduces the growth of the cortex in the hair.
- Increase hair density.
- Give the hair luster, vitality and luster.
Ways to use aloe vera gel for hairThere are different ways to use aloe vera gel on hair, namely:
- The aloe vera gel can be used for hair, in order to get shiny, strong and beautiful looking hair. This is done by mixing the aloe vera gel with olive oil, coconut oil or wheat germ oil. Then we mix them well and we paint the hair from this mixture. Leave for half an hour and then wash hair with water and shampoo.
- The cactus gel is used to treat the problem of hair loss. This is done by beating the cactus gel with the blender. Then, we remove the hair from the mixture, leave two hours and then wash the hair. For good results, we repeat the process once a week.
- To strengthen hair roots we massage the scalp with the cactus bark and then cover the hair and head with a towel (a piece of cloth), and leave for half an hour.
- To strengthen the roots of the hair and reduce the bombardment of hair, we mix the aloe vera gel with watercress oil and ace oil, and paint the hair completely to the parties and left on the hair for half an hour.
- To reduce the secretion of fatty secretions produced by the scalp, we make a paste of aloe vera gel and lemon juice and apply hair to it. It also helps to strengthen the hair and give it a healthy gloss, and also has a role in removing the crust.
- In order to soften the hair texture, we mix the aloe vera gel with the olive oil and the watercress oil with the wheat germ oil. We put the olive oil in a pot and heat it on the fire a little, then add the aloe vera gel and mix well, then add the rest of the oil to the mixture and stir, then put it on the hair after Cool, and then paint the hair completely, and to get good results fast and use it on hair three times a week.
Home Recipes For Hair Intensification Using Aloe Vera GelThere are many recipes that are used to intensify hair, including:
Mix of cactus gel with henna and yogurt
This recipe is one of the most important recipes used to get thick and healthy hair. This is done by soaking henna leaves in the water for about two hours, and then mixing henna with two tablespoons of yoghurt and one teaspoon of olive oil and aloe vera and mixing ingredients well , Then we put the mixture on the wet hair, leave for about one hour then wash the hair well.
Mix Aloe Vera Gel, Vitamin E and Olive Oil
This mixture is used to reduce hair loss by mixing a cup of aloe vera gel with a capsule of vitamin E and two large tablespoons of olive oil. Then, mix the mixture slightly in order to obtain a homogeneous mixture and then distribute it to the hair and scalp. During the use of cotton, then we wrap the hair and cover with plastic cover for 40 minutes and then wash the hair with water and shampoo appropriate.
Mix aloe vera gel with ring seeds and tea tree oil
Helps strengthen hair and increase its density, because it contains fatty acids, proteins and minerals important and useful for hair. In the morning, we grind the grains to a very soft, then add the aloe vera gel and 10 drops of tea tree oil and mix well, then distribute it on the hair completely, and leave for 40 minutes and wash the hair,
Mix aloe vera gel with onion juice and coconut oil
This mixture helps to soften the cortex on the scalp, as well as its role in strengthening the hair and promote its growth, because it contains many important vitamins for hair growth. To prepare the mixture, mix a teaspoon of aloe vera with a teaspoon of onion juice and add half a cup of coconut. The mixture is heated at a low temperature, because it should be used on the scalp and circular movements to separate the scalp and hair. Mix it all night, and in the morning wash the hair well.
Benefits of cactus for body healthThere are many important benefits of cactus on the health of the body, including:
- Cactus moisturizes the skin.
- Cactus helps in the treatment of stomach ulcers.
- Helps to support bone health.
- Cactus helps to sleep deeply.
- Cactus supports digestion in the body and works to improve it.
- Cactus enhances the health of the immune system.
- Cactus has a major role in the repair of wounds and the acceleration of healing.
- Helps maintain the health and strength of the heart and blood vessels.
How to extract aloe vera gelThe cactus gel is extracted by washing the cactus paper, and we remove the thorns located on it, by using a knife, and then cut the cactus leaf into several pieces, and we take each piece of cactus and press them with our hands strongly until the liquid or substance Which are inside and be a sticky material, and we repeat this process with all parts of the cactus, and we can collect this material and put it in a container and save it in the refrigerator.
References (Post): Online Research