Dutch-Bangla Bank Ltd. Scholarship InformationDBBL: Dutch-Bangla Bank Ltd.
- 1. Dutch-Bangla Bank, under its social cause program, has been awarding the scholarships to the meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at different levels of education since its beginning. DBBL awards new scholarships every year along with renewal of existing awardees.
- 2. The Bank has given scholarships to the deserving students from huge applications following a set of criteria such as the applicant´s academic results, financial capability, physical conditions etc. Around 90% of the scholarships have been given to the rural students and 50% to the female students.
- 3. Dutch-Bangla Bank has been awarding scholarships to meritorious students in need of financial aid studying at higher secondary & graduation levels. In continuation of this program applications are invited for DBBL scholarships from meritorious students in need of financial aid who passed S.S.C./equivalent examinations in 2017 and meet the following requirements:
Eligibility for the scholarship
Amount & duration of scholarship
Other criteria of the Scholarship:
- Students availing scholarship from other sources (except Government scholarship) will not qualify for Dutch-Bangla Bank's scholarship.
- 90% of total scholarships will be earmarked for students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examinations from the institutions in rural areas and 50% of total scholarships will be earmarked for female students.
- Eligible and interested students who passed S.S.C./equivalent examinations in 2017, are requested to apply through online at: app.dutchbanglabank.com/DBBLScholarship along with the following:
- Scanned color photograph of student (image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
- Scanned color photographs of student's father and mother (image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
- Scanned marksheet and testimonial of S.S.C./equivalent examinations (image Dimension- width:500px to 600px, Height:700px to 800px and Image Size Max-150kb)
Some important dates for applicants
- Application opening : May 07, 2017
- Application closing : June 05, 2017
- Publication of preliminary selection list through Website : June 07, 2017
- Submission of original copy of all documents for verification to any DBBL branches/Mobile Banking offices : June 08 to June 20, 2017
- Publication of final result: To be notified later through Newspaper and Website.
- No direct application will be accepted.
Info Source: www.dutchbanglabank.com