Had to Do
Rule-01: Subject + had to + verb + extension.
- Lina had to remain sitting there.
- They had to go to there on foot.
- Mina had to cook rice by herself.
- I had to starve for three days.
- Robin had to go there alone.
- Sonia had to wait there for an hour.
Quick nevigation: Sentence Structure | Part - G
Rule-02: Subject + had not to + verb + extension. Or, Subject + didn't + have to + verb + extension.
- Sabiha had not to answer the question. Or, Sabiha didn't have to answer the question.
- I had not to cook yesterday. Or, I didn't have to cook yesterday.
- Mr. Siddique had not to go home. Or, Mr. Siddique didn't have to go home.
- Lina had not to stay anything. Or, Lina didn't have to stay anything.
- I had not to do anything. Or, I didn't have to do anything.
Rule-03: Did/ Didn't + Subject + have to + verb + extension + ? Or, Had + Subject + to + verb + extension + ?
- Did you have to go to Malibag to meet MP? Or, Had you to go to Malibag to meet MP?
- Didn't they have to go their village on foot? Or, Han't they to go their village on foot?
Rule-04 (WH Question): WH Word + Rule-03
- When did you have to go to the river? Or, When had you to go to the river?
- Why did I have to remain alone? Or, Why had I to remain alone?
- Which book did they have to buy? Or, Which book had they to buy?
- How did you have to go there? Or, How had you to go there?
- Whose pen did you have to borrow? Or, Whose pen had you to borrow?