Master of Science in Human Settlements (MScHS) Admission 2016
Architecture Discipline, Khulna Universit
The Master of Science in Human Settlements (MScHS) program develops professionals who are capable of seeing the human settlements from multiple viewpoints. The program is committed to both professional training and research. By proposing an expanded architecturally-based teaching-learning model, the post-professional program aims to enhance the capacity of professionals to engage in inter-disciplinary practice that negotiates between diverse actors in the development of sustainable human settlements. Read more »
Quick navigation: BOU CALP Program (January-June 2016) Admission
Architecture Discipline is inviting applications for admission in Master of Science in Human Settlements (MScHS) Program
- For (MScHS) an applicant must have either a 4/5 year Bachelor degree in Architecture/ Planning Engineering/ Social Sciences/ Landscape/ Anthropology/ Geography/ Environmental Studies/ Art History or in a relevant subject from any recognized university/ institution; or Maser's degree with 3(three) years Honours in Planning/ Engineering/ Social Sciences/ Landscape/ Anthropology/ Geography/ Environmental Studies/ Art History or equivalent degree from any reputed university/ institution.
- Minimum required GPA in SSC and HSC is 3.50 (out of 5.00) or First Division.
- Minimum required GPA in Bachelor degree is 2.50 (out or 4.00) or Second Class.
- An applicant having 4/5 years Bachelor degree without any 3rd class/division in any stage or his/ her academic results arc eligible to apply.
- Students fulfilling the minimum grades/ class criteria as in above and have completed the final examinations or their candidature in any of the above mentioned disciplines are also eligible to apply. However, they must also produce their final transcript/certificate at the time of registration.
- For international applicants English Language proficiency certificate should be submitted with minimum IELTS score or 6.00 or equivalent.
- Candidate in service, if selected for admission. have to submit their proof or having obtained permission for study from concerned authorities.
Application form could be collected personally from the Office or Architecture Discipline upon payment of Tk. 1000 Alternatively a self-addressed envelope along with bank draft/ pay-order in Agrani Bank, Khulna University branch in favor of Head, Architecture Discipline. Khulna University could be sent to collect the form by postal service.
- Form available from: 26th January, 2016.
- Application submission deadline: 22 February, 2016
- Circular of eligible candidates: 24th February 2016
- Admission test (Written/ Oral): 28th February 2016
- Notification of selected candidates: 29th February 2016
For Further information & query:
Source: The Daily Purbanchal