English Grammar: CORRECTION01) I, you and he are very close friends.
Answer: You, he and I are very close friends.
02) You, he and I are guilty for this crime.
Answer: I, you and he are guilty for this crime.
03) We enjoy in the picnic very much.
Answer: We enjoy ourselves in the picnic very much.
Quick navigation: CORRECTION | Part - B
04) He absented from college yesterday.
Answer: He absented himselffrom college yesterday.
05) I shall avail the opportunity.
Answer: I shall avail myself of the opportunity.
06) One should do his duty.
Answer: One should do one's duty.
07) Everyone should do their duty.
Answer: Everyone should do his duty.
08) The rice of Burma is better than China.
Answer: The rice of Burma is better than that of China.
09) The roads of Dhaka are better than Khulna.
Answer: The roads of Dhaka are better than those of Khulna.
10) The reason of my silence is due to illness.
Answer: The reason of my silence is illness.
11) My father is comparatively better today.
Answer: My father is better today.
12) My return was belated due to fog.
Answer: My return was belated owing to fog.
13) Do you know how do the boys go to college?
Answer: Do you know how the boys go to college?
14) Do you know where does the man live?
Answer: Do you know where the man lives?
I5) Do you know why did Joy refuse to take money?
Answer: Do you know why Joy refused to take money?
16) Why you look so tired today?
Answer: Why do you look so tired today?
17) Why you looked so tired yesterday?
Answer: Why did you look so tired yesterday?
18) How you spend the next winter vacation?
Answer: How will you spend the next winter vacation?
19) What you doing at this moment?
Answer: What are you doing at this moment?
20) Do you know what is a canal?
Answer: Do you know what a canal is?
21) Do you know what is his address?
Answer: Do you know what his address is?
22) Father has come home yesterday.
Answer: Father came home yesterday.
23) He succeeded to pass the examination.
Answer: He succeeded in passing the examination.
24) The man excels to speak English.
Answer: The man excels in speaking English.
25) Mother prevented me to go abroad.
Answer: Mother prevented me from going abroad.
26) Father refrained me to smoke cigarettes.
Answer: Father refrained me from smoking cigarettes.
27) The man could not help to laugh.
Answer: The man could not help laughing.
28) The police could not help to fire.
Answer: The police could not help firing.
29) He prefers to read than to write.
Answer: He prefers reading to writing.
30) She prefers to sing than to. dance.
Answer: She prefers singing to dancing.
31) He insisted me to go to market.
Answer: He insisted on my going to market.
32) He insisted him to go to market.
Answer: He insisted on his going to market.
33) He insisted them to go to market.
Answer: He insisted on their going to market.
34) The man prefers tea thaii coffee.
Answer: The man prefers tea to coffee.
35) We discussed about the matter.
Answer: We discussed the matter.
36) We wanted to meet with Kamal.
Answer: We wanted to meet Kamal.
37) We reached at the station at night.
Answer: We reached the station at night.
38) My father resigned from the post.
Answer: My father resigned the post.
39) The boy resembles to his father.
Answer: The boy resembles his father.
40) Divide the mangoes among Rana and Rony.
Answer: Divide the mangoes between Rana and Rony.
41) Divide the mangoes between the boys.
Answer: Divide the mangoes among the boys.
42) My father was absent in the meeting.
Answer: My father was absent from the meeting.
43) My father is in the committee.
Answer: My father is on the committee.
44) The train is running in time.
Answer: The train is running on time.
45) The boy comes from a noble family.
Answer: The boy comes of a noble family.
46) The man died by cholera.
Answer: The man died of cholera.
Quick navigation: CORRECTION | Part - C
47) The man died of overeating.
Answer: The man died from overeating.
48) The girl died for suicide.
Answer: The girl died by suicide.
49) The man died in the society.
Answer: The man died for the society.
50) The man died from road accident.
Answer: The man died by road accident.