Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Pabna University of Science and Technology
Master in CSE Admission (Session: April, 2017)
Master in CSE (MCSE - Evening)
Applications are invited from prospective Students desiring to enrole in MCSE (Evening) program, to be offered by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Pabna University of Science and Technology.
Important Dates of Admission Procedure
- Date of the application form collection and submission: 15 March, 2017 to 19 April, 2017
- Venue, Date and time for written test: Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering Pabna University of Science and Technology. 21 April, 2017 at 10:00 am
- Publication of result of written test: 21 April, 2017
- Admission: 22-26 April, 2017
- Class Starts: 28 April, 2017
Eligibility for MCSE (Evening) programApplicants must satisfy the following requirement
- The candidates must have Bachelor degree OR
- Bachelor with Master degree in any discipline.
Application ProcedureApplication Form is downloadable from the following link Application form for MCSE Evening Program(Click to Download) or office of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering(Date March 15 to April 19, 2017),Pabna University of Science and Technology. The filled-in application form along with attested copies of all academic certificates, transcripts, three copies of recent photograph (Passport size) and Tk. 500 (five hundred) should be submitted to the office of the department of Computer Science and Engineering (3rd Floor, Engineering and Technology Faculty), Pabna University of Science & Technology, Pabna, between 10 am to 5 pm on working days (Thursday & Friday are University Holydays).
Quick navigation: Components of a Computer System
Admission Test Structure» Admission test will be held as per following mark distribution :
- General Mathematics: 20
- English: 15
- ICT & General Knowledge: 15
» All questions will be in English
» Questions will be of multiple choice type (preferable) and / or written type
» Total time will be 60 minutes and total marks will be 50
A merit list shall be made based on candidate's performance in the admission test.
Credit: Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Pabna University of Science and Technology