HSC Exam - 2017
English 2nd Paper Suggestion
(Only for Jessore Board)
Part B - Composition
(Question No. 10-14)
Marks - 60
Question No. 10: Paragraph Writing
- Importance of Learning English
- Your Future plan
- A Book Fair
- Danger of Smoking
- Price Hike/ Rise/ Spiral
- Tree Plantation/ Deforestation
- Drug Addiction
- Street Accident
- Visit to zoo
- Digital Bangladesh/ Internet/ Facebook/ Social Media
Question No. 11: Composition Writing
- Internet/ Computer/ Digital Bangladesh
- Population Problem
- Your Childhood Memories
- Natural Calamities in Bangladesh
- Uses and abuses of Satellite TV
- Your First Day at College
- Tree Plantation
- Rivers of Bangladesh
- Unemployment Problem Bangladesh
- Aim in life/ Daily life
- The season you like most
Question No. 12: Application Writing
Write an application to your principal/D.C/ U.N.O/ Chairman:
- for a Study Tour.
- for audio system in class room.
- for seat in the college hostel.
- for a Testimonial/ TC/ Full-free studentship/ Stipend.
- for a Common Room/ Canteen/ Computer Club/ English Language Club / Literacy Club/ Library Facilities.
- for the change of one of the elective subjects.
- for the repair/ Construct of a bridge/ Road.
- Sinking tube-well.
- Relief for flood/ SIDR affected people.
- for the post of Sakes Executive.
- for the post of a nurse.
- for the post of an Accountant.
- for the post of lecturer in English.
- for the post of office Executive.
- for the post of junior officer.
- for the post of Field Workers.
- for the post of Medical Representative.
- for the post of Marketing Trainers.
- for the post of Human Resource officer.
- for sending some money.
- about bad effect of smoking.
- to join a picnic.
- about important of English.
- inviting him to your sister marriage ceremony.
- inviting him to join your birthday party.
Letter to Editor
- about Arsenic problem in your locality.
- about frequent load shedding in your locality.
- about increase of terrorism in your area.
- about unfair means in the exam hall.
- about high price of essential commodities.
Question No. 13: Dialogue
- benefits of early rising.
- load shedding.
- bad effects of deforestation.
- village life and city life.
- tree plantation.
- choice of career.
- visiting a book fair.
- acid throwing.
- arsenic pollution.
- doctor and patient.
- use and abuse of internet/ facebook.
- punctuality of student life/ Preparation HSC exam.
- environment pollution.
- impotence of learning English.
- bad effects of smoking.
- coming exam.
- How to make a good result.
Question No. 14: Reports/ Completing Story
- Write a report on Drug Addiction.
- Write a report on Fire in a Garments Factory.
- Write a report on HSC Exam result/start.
- Write a report on the Arsenic Pollution.
- Write a report on the Annual Sports.
- Write a report on the out break of diarrhea in your locality.
- Write a report on the Ekshe Boimela/ Village Fair.
- Write a report on Cultural Programme in your college/ Cultural week.
- Write a report on Falling sick for poisonous food.
- Write a report on Food Adulteration.
- Write a report on Law and order situation.
- Write a report on Road Accident/ Load Shedding.
- Write a report on the Prize Giving Ceremony of your college.
- Write a report on Prise Hike/ Prise of essential commodities.
- Write a report on Hartal Day/ Victory Day/ Mother Language Day.
- Write a report on Climate Change.
- Write a report on Satellite Channels.
- Who will bell the cat.
- Hare and tortoise.
- Clever Fox.
- Thirsty/ Hungry Bruce.
- Wood cutter
- A farmer and His son.
- Nobody believes a liar.
- The lion and the mouse.
- Bayezids Bostami.
- Sheikh Saddi.
- Greedy Dog.
- Who will bell the cat?
- Two friends.
- King Midas and his golden touch.
- Grapes are sour.
- The clever astrologer.
- Where there in a will there is a way.
- Failure in the pillar of successes.
Please visit, To get:
N.B: This page will be updated soon.