Circular of Master of Urban and Rural Planning (MURP) Admission 2015-2016
Urban and Rural Planning Discipline is inviting applications for admission in Master of Urban and Rural Planning (MURP) Program
- For MURP an applicant must have either a 4/5 years’ Bachelor’s degree in Urban & Rural/ Regional Planning/ Architecture/ Civil Engineering/ Agricultural Engineering/ Agricultural Economics/Public Administration/ Sociology/ Social Work/ Social Welfare/ Anthropology/ Geography/ Environmental Studies/ Environmental Science/Economics/ Development Studies or equivalent degree from any reputed university/ institution.
- Minimum required GPA in SSC and HSC is 3.50 (out of 5.00)or First Division.
- Minimum required GPA in Bachelor’s level is 2.50 (out of 4.00) or Second Division.
- An in service candidate, if selected for admission, have to submit proof of having obtained permission for study from the concerned authority to the Postgraduate Admission Committee before he/she is admitted.
- Application form could be collected personally from the Office of URP Discipline upon payment of BDT 1000. Alternatively, a PDF version of the form could be collected from www.ku.ac.bd. The filled- in form along with bankdraft/ pay-order(BDT 1000) in favor of “Head, Urban and Rural Planning Discipline, Khulna University” (Agrani Bank, Khulna University Branch) could be sent to Head, URP Discipline, Khulna University, Khulna 9208. Interested candidates are welcome to contact the Urban and Rural Planning Discipline for any further details.
Quick navigation: IU Evening MBA Program Admission (Semester: January-June, 2017)
- Form will be available from: 06/11/2016
- Application submission deadline: 27/11/2016
- Notification of eligible candidates: 29/11/2016
- Admission test: 05/12/2016
- Notification of selected candidates: 15/12/2016
- Admission and registration: 27/12/2016
Prof. Dr. Md. Ismat Kadir
Chairman 2015-2016 Postgraduate Admission Committee and Dean, Science, Engineering and Technology School
Khulna University, Khulna 9208.
Prof. Dr. Sheikh Mursalin Mamun
2015-2016 Postgraduate Admission Committee and Head, Urban and Rural Planning Discipline
Phone: 041-720171-3 (EXT 1003)