Am/ Is/ Are + Supposed + to Do
Rule-01: Subject + am/ is/ are + supposed + to + verb + extension.
- Momika is supposed to go to new market today.
- I am supposed to come here at 4.00 p.m.
- We are supposed to sit for the mid-test today.
- Lina is supposed to buy the book, 'Angi Bina'.
Quick nevigation: Sentence Structure | Part - J
Rule-02 (For Negative Sentence): Subject + ain't/ isn't/ aren't + supposed to + verb + extension.
- Lamiya isn't supposed to take a class now.
- Sonia isn't supposed to sleep in the morning.
- They aren't supposed to appear at the mid-test today.
- I ain't supposed to pass this examination.
- Mr. Kamal isn't to go home every week.
Rule-03: Am/ Is/ Are Or, Ain't/ Isn't/ Aren't + subject + supposed + to + verb + extension + ?
- Is Sumon supposed to read every morning?
- Isn't Jahid supposed to go to office today?
- Are they supposed to plough the land?
- Am I supposed to pass in the exam?
- Aren't you supposed to sleep at night?
- Aren't you supposed to study?
- Ain't I supposed to meet you?
- Aren't they supposed to write the story?
Rule-04 (WH Question): WH Word + Rule-03
- Why are you supposed to get up early in the morning?
- Where are they supposed to go daily?
- How many letters are you supposed to write in the examination?
- Which book are they supposed to follow?
- whose book aren't you supposed to read?
- For what are you supposed to read the holy Quran more and more?
- When are you supposed to go to coaching
- Whom (who) are you supposed to teach?
- Who (Whom) is supposed to come late today?