Am/ Is/ Are + to Do
Rule-01: Subject + am/ is/ are + to + verb + extension.
- Mrs. Kamal is to cook rice everyday.
- He is to go to Dhaka every Sunday.
- Students are to study much.
- Lina is to go to school early in the morning.
- We are to write an essay in the examination.
Quick nevigation: Sentence Structure | Part - I
Rule-02 (For Negative Sentence): Subject + ain't/ isn't/ aren't + to + verb + extension.
- Sadia isn't to take a class now.
- Sonia isn't to cook rice everyday.
- They aren't to go to university now.
- I ain't to study now.
- Mr. Kamal isn't to go home every week.
Rule-03: Am/ Is/ Are Or, Ain't/ Isn't/ Aren't + subject + to + verb + extension + ?
- Is Sumon to read every morning?
- Isn't Jahid to go to office everyday?
- Are they to plough the land?
- Aren't you to sleep at night?
- Aren't you to study?
Rule-04 (WH Question): WH Word + Rule-03
- Why are you to get up early in the morning?
- Where are they to go daily?
- How many letters are you to write in the examination?
- Which book are they to follow?
- whose book aren't you to read?
- For what are you to read the holy Quran more and more?
- When are you to go to coaching
- Whom (who) are you to teach?