MBA (EVENING) PROGRAM ADMISSION 2016
FACULTY OF BUSINESS STUDIES
COMILLA UNIVERSITY, COMILLA
Specialty Areas: Management Studies (HRM, IM)-MGT, Accounting & Information Systems (AIS), Marketing (MKT) and Finance & Banking (F&B).
Admission Requirements and the Application Procedure: A bachelor degree or its equivalent in any field is the minimum educational requirement. The minimum qualifying points for being eligible to apply is 6 (six) calculated on the basis of following criteria with no more than one third division / class in any public examination:
- SSC & HSC: 1st Division= 3, 2nd Division= 2, 3rd Division= 1, GPA 4 & above = 3, GPA 3.00 – 3.99 = 2 and GPA Below 3.00= 1; Bachelor Degree (2 years): 1st Class/ CGPA 3.5 & above= 3, 2nd Class/ 3.00 - 3.49=2 & 3rd Class/ Below 3.00= 1;
- Bachelor Degree (3 years): 1st Class / CGPA 3.5 & above= 4, 2nd Class/ 3.00 - 3.49=3 & 3rd Class/ Below 3.00=2;
- Bachelor Degree (4 years): 1st Class/ CGPA 3.5 & above= 5, 2nd Class/ 3.00 - 3.49=4 & 3rd Class/ Below 3.00= 2; and Post Graduate (Master) Degree= 1.
Last Date for Application: March 16, 2016 (Wednesday)
Admission Test: March 18, 2016 (Friday)
Class Start: April 07, 2016 (Thursday)
The application form can be downloaded from the university website (www.cou.ac.bd) or collected from Janata Bank, Comilla University Branch or Kandirpar Branch, Comilla and the form must be submitted along with 4 copies of pp size photographs, attested copies of all certificates, mark sheets/ transcripts, relevant job certificates (if employed), national ID photocopy and a bank draft issued from any branch of Janata Bank or cash of Tk. 1000 payable to 'FBMS-CoU' Janata Bank, Comilla University to Janata Bank, Comilla University or Kandirpar Branch, Comilla.
The program is conducted on weekend (Thursday, Friday & Saturday) for the convenient of the students.
- Anyone can complete the program within two to four years in the trimester system;
- Scholarship is available for meritorious students;
- Transport facilities from Kandirpur, Paduar Bazar & Cantonment, Comilla to Campus and again from Campus to Kandirpur, Paduar Bazar & Cantonment, Comilla;
- Decorated Air Conditioned (AC) class rooms with modern multimedia facilities;
- Furnished seminar library with all necessary books; and
- 20% and 10% tuition fee waiver for the graduate & post graduate students passed from Comilla University, and officials of the same university respectively.
Contact Details: Program Directors, Department of Management Studies (MGT)-01915749957, Department of Accounting & Information Systems (AIS)-01718171581, Department of Marketing (MKT)-01712561508 and Department of Finance & Banking (F & B)-01737004919.
Application Form: http://cou.ac.bd/content/files/Application_Form_MBA_(Evening)_Program.pdf