Am/ Is/ Are + Used to Doing
Rule-01: Subject + am/ is/ are + used to + (verb+ing) + extension.
- Robin is used to reading the holy Quran every morning.
- I am used to walking every morning.
- Line used to swimming in the river.
- He is used to keeping up late..
- Nazneen isn't used to sleeping in the morning.
- They aren't used to swimming in the river.
Rule-02: Am/ Is/ Are + subject + used to + (verb+ing) + extension + ?
- Is Lina used to reading?
- Are they used to swimming in the river?
- Am I used to playing card?
Rule-03: WH word + [Rule-02: Am/ Is/ Are + subject + used to + (verb+ing) + extension + ?]
- When are you used to swimming?
- How are you used to smoking?
- Why isn't Line used to having coffee?
- Which book are you used to reading?
- Whose book aren't used to reading?