I Used to Do
Rule-01: Subject + used to + verb (v1) + extension.
- Lina used to read the holy Quran every morning with sweet voice.
- I used to study five hours at a stretch during my student life.
- They used to go to sea beach every year.
- She used to write me every Friday.
- Nazneen used to sleep in the morning.
Rule-02: Subject + usedn't + to + verb + extension. Or, Subject + didn't + use to + verb + extension.
- I usedn't to smoke. Or, I didn't use to smoke.
- She never used to watch T.V. Or, She did never use to watch T.V.
- Line usedn't to hear song before. Or, Line didn't use to hear song before.
- They usedn't to sleep in the morning. Or, They didn't use to sleep in the morning.
Rule-03: Did + Subject + use to + verb + extension + ?
- Did you use to swim in the morning?
- Did your brother use to read newspaper regularly?
- Didn't you use to smoke?
- Didn't they use to watch T.V.
Rule-04: Subject + got used to + (verb+ing) + extension.
- Robin got used to sleeping chewing his finger.
- Jaman got used to driving car to New York.
- I got used to cooking my own food during my living in Dhaka.
- Lina got used to having tea at 8 pm.