I Would Like to Do
Rule-01: Subject + would like to + V1 + extension.
- I'd ( 'd would ) like to talk to you this evening.
- She'd like to borrow your bag.
- Robin'd like to meet Mr. Milton Sir.
- I'm would like to have a talk to you.
- Sonia'd like to meet you next week.
Rule-02: Would + Subject + like to + V1 + extension + ?
- Would you like to go by rickshaw?
- Would Robin like to earn with you?
- Would Sonia like to go to market with Nazneen.
Rule-03: Wouldn't + Subject + like to + V1 + extension + ?
- Wouldn't you like to go with me?
- Wouldn't Robin like to talk to you?
- Wouldn't Sonia like to go with Nazneen.
Rule-04 (For informational questions): WH word (Who/ Whom/ What/ Which/ Where/ When/ How ...) + would + Subject + like to + V1 + extension + ?
- When'd you like to meet me?
- Where would you like to gossip?
- Who would like to help you?
- Why would they like to go abroad?
- How would you like to help you?
- Which book would Nazneen like to read?