Master in Nutritional Science and Food Technology (MNSFT)
Department of Applied Nutrition and Food Technology
Islamic University, Kushtia
Career outlook in Nutritional Science and Food Technology:
Food manufacturing and processing is one of the fast growing sectors both in public and private sector in Bangladesh that always looking for suitably trained and qualified personnel.The nutritionists/food technologists may peruse on the following particular or related positions:
- Production manager or supervisor in Food Industries.
- Dietitians or nutritionists.
- Product development technologist‐Assist to design and develop new food products.
- Food processing technologist.
- Food microbiologist.
- Quality control and quality assurance scientist‐ BSTI, HACCP, ISO, etc.
- Technical Representatives‐Technical support to sales food products to consumers.
- Flavor Chemist.
- Food packaging specialist.
Session: January-December 2015-2016
Semester: January - June, 2016 (Winter Semester)
- Group A [2 years years (4 Semesters)]: 2/ 3 years B.Sc./BSS/BA/BBA (pass/ honours) with Science background up to H. Sc.
- Group B [One and half years (3 Semester)]: 4 years B.Sc. (Hons) in Biological, Chemical Sciences (Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacy etc.), Agricultural Science, MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. Nursing and allied subjects.
For details: http://www.iu.ac.bd/iudocs/MNSFT_Advertisement.pdf