English Grammar: CORRECTION
51) The boy gave me a visit.
Answer: The boy paid me a visit.
52) He gave a good speech.
Answer: He delivered a good speech.
53) He gave the examination.
Answer: He appeared at the examination.
54) I saw a dream last night.
Answer: I dreamt a dream last night.
55) Please cut the line/ word.
Answer: Please pen through the line/word.
56) Please mend your pencil.
Answer: Please sharpen your pencil.
57) Please try to open the knot.
Answer: Please tiy to untie the knot.
Quick navigation: CORRECTION | Part - C
58) We do the sin every day.
Answer: We commit the sin every day.
59) He does the crime daily.
Answer: He commits the crime daily.
60) The girl has done suicide.
Answer: The girl has committed suicide.
61) I did a journey often miles.
Answer: I made a journey often miles.
62) He has done a great mistake.
Answer: He has made a great mistake.
63) He does some mistakes daily.
Answer: He makes some mistakes daily.
64) Please take a cup of tea.
Answer: Please have a cup of tea.
65) Please take a cigarette.
Answer: Please have a cigarette.
66) The man took his meals.
Answer: The man had his meals.
67) He always says the truth.
Answer: He always speaks the truth.
Quick navigation: Idioms and Phrases : B
68) Kamal says English well.
Answer: Kamal speaks English well.
69) The man said me a liar.
Answer: The man called me a liar.
70) The man said me a fool.
Answer: The man called me a fool.
71) Mother said me a story.
Answer: Mother told me a story.
72) The man said about life.
Answer: The man talked about flfe.
73) The man said inc good bye.
Answer: The man bade me good bye.
74) See the ivord in the dictionary.
Answer: Look up the word in the dictionary.
75) Please see niv paper/ script.
Answer: Please look over my paper/ script.
76) Please see my certificate.
Answer: Please look at my certificate.
77) Please see my new building.
Answer: Please look at my new building.
78) The man speaks as he was maci.
Answer: The man speaks as he were mad.
79) He speaks as though he know everything.
Answer: He speaks as though he knew everything.
80) My head is paining today.
Answer: My head is aching today.
81) She was sunk in the river.
Answer: She was drowned in the river.
82) He was hung for murder.
Answer: He was hanged for murder.
83) Columbus invented America.
Answer: Columbus discovered America.
84) The man loves vegetables.
Answer: The man likes vegetables.
85) The man denied to take money.
Answer: The man refused to take money.
86) The man wishes to help the poor.
Answer: The man intends to help the poor.
87) Please hear me what I say.
Answer: Please listen to me what I say.
88) Inform the matter of the police.
Answer: Inform the police of the matter.
89) The boy was died in the accident.
Answer: The boy was killed in the accident.
90) The boy took his birth in a village.
Answer: The boy was born in a village.
91) The boy took admission in B.L College.
Answer: The boy got himself admitted into B.L College.
92) Each boy and each girl were given a prize.
Answer: Each boy and each girl was given a prize.
93) No student conic to college on Friday.
Answer: No student comes to college on Friday.
94) Neither of the girls are pretty.
Answer: Neither of the girls is pretty.
95) Neither the moon nor the stars was seen.
Answer: Neither the moon nor the stars were seen.
96) Rice and curry are favourite food.
Answer: Rice and curry is my favourite food.
97) Slow and steady win the race.
Answer: Slow and steady wins the race.
98) Two miles are a long distance.
Answer: Two miles is a long distance.
99) Many a men ruin his career.
Answer: Many a man ruins his career.
100) Two thousand take are a good sum.
Answer: Two thousand take is a good sum.