Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Exam - 2016
Suggestion: English 1st Paper (For All Education Board in Bangladesh)
- SSC Exam - 2016 | English 2nd Paper Suggestion
- SSC Exam - 2016 English 2nd Paper Suggestion for Table (Ques. No - 3)
- SSC Exam - 2016 Routine | All Education Board
- English Grammar for SSC Exam
Passage: 01 (For Ques. 1-3)
- Newspaper is the people’s parliament. The newspaper plays a vital role in … .. .
- Man is a social being. He needs… .. .
- Facebook is a directory of photos and basic information os its users; their profile… .. .
- Listening, speaking, reading and writing are the four skills which… .. .
- Character refers to nature, belief and activities of a person. There are… .. .
- The National Memorial at Savar is… .. .
- The importance of learning English cannot be denied and exaggerated. English which… .. .
- A responsibility is duty or obligation of a man. It is instructed to be done or forbidden. As the inhabitation of … .. .
- Severe moral degradation is a crucial problem of mankind which is seriously … .. .
- Bangladesh is a small populous country. Our main problem, population explosion has… .. .
- Greenhouse effect is an alarming phenomenon for pour environment. It occurs because of the production of carbon… .. .
- There are a good number of reasons why students in Bangladesh fail in English. That English is a foreign language… .. .
- The first thing is that teaching gives women a better opportunity to take care of both home and career. Very few people… .. .
Passage: 02 (For Ques. 4-5)
- Albert Einstein, the greatest scientist of the twentieth century and on of the… .. . (DB 2015)
- Hazrat Ali (R) was born on 20 September, 601 AD in Makkah. He was… .. . (CB 2015)
- Humayun Ahmed was born in 13th November 1948. He was… .. . (RB 2015)
- Stephen Hawking is considered the greatest physicist after… .. . (Dinazpur Board 2015)
- Albert Einstein was one of the greatest scientists… .. . (Chittagong Board 2015)
- Mr. Khalilur Rahman, apleader was born in a poor family in… .. . (BB 2015)
- The Nobel Prize is the world’s most prestigious and important prize. It has… .. .
- Amartya Kumar Sen is an Indian Philosopher and economist. He was… .. .
- Mother Teresa is a dedicated soul like sister Nibedita. Both of them were originally… .. .
- Munier Chowdhury was a Bangladesh educationist, playwright, … .. .
- Sir Jagadish Chandra Bose was born in Bikrampur, Munshingonj,… .. .
- Kazi Nazrul Islam is our national poet. He is also a musicial and… .. .
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge was born in 1772 in Devonshire. From there at six he... .. .
- A thirsty crow
- The fox without a tail
- The Lion and the Mouse
- Slow and steady wins the race
- A liar shepherd
- Unity is strength
- Honesty of a rickshaw puller
- Honesty is the best policy
- Where there is a will, there is a way
- The town of Hamelin
- Grasp all, lose all
- A foolish dog
- A foolish crow
- Robert Bruce and the Spider
- An honest wood cutter
- A greedy farmer
- Two friends and a bear
- The cruel housemistress
- Two rats and a monkey
- King Midas
- Dress cannot make a man great
- Bayazid’s devotion for his mother
Paragraph (1st & 2nd Paper):
- Your Favorite Teacher
- Tree Plantation
- Early Rising/ A Winter Morning .
- A Rainy Day
- A Tea Stall
- A Moonlit Night
- The Life of a Farmer
- A Rickshaw Puller/ A Street Hawker/ A Street Accident/ A Day Labourer
- Your National Flag
- A School Magazine
- Environment Pollution
- Load Shedding
- Traffic Jam
- A Railway Station
- Mobile Phone
N.B: You can avoid your related exam Board Question 2015. For example, if you a student of Dhaka Board, then you can avoid from Passage 02: Albert Einstein, the greatest scientist of the twentieth century and on of the… .. . (DB 2015)